Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In Other News

In Other News . . .

I deactivated my facebook account because I realized I care too much about the lives of people I don't care about and do it all via facebook. No one tells you this, but when you deactivate your account they ask you why you're deactivating. After picking a reason out of a list, facebook suggests alternatives to deactivating the account such as limiting your "friends" or unsubscribing from e-mails. You even have to opt out of receiving e-mails about events people may still invite you to or photos they tag of you. It's a vicious ploy to keep you, but I persevered.

Let's see other news of the day, hmm. Powerpoint crashed every time I tried to look up some clip art. Grrrr.

What else, what else. I hate that I make time for people who don't make time for me. It drives me up the wall.

I'm supposed to read 100 pages in Playing the Race Card, but that's gonna have to happen tomorrow.

I found a new blog that I find entertaining. It's one guys adventures, or lack thereof, waiting tables in Manhattan. You should check it out, especially if you 're in the hospitality industry. (Waiter Rant)

No comments: