Monday, December 26, 2005

Life in Box

Happy Boxing Day! Amazingly, I have spent the last week in a box, lost in the mail thanks to the US Postal Service, and still have access to internet, Christmas presents, family and friends, and food. All that truly is another story.

On to Boxing Day . . . for those of you who don't know, Boxing Day is the day after Christmas, but that's the only explanation you're gonna get. It's the day my family hosts our holiday party. Since it's technically the second day of Christmas, I guess it really is a Christmas party. Let's just say there's tons of food, tons of people, and it's an all around good time. Any reason for a party in the Abdelnour household is good enough reason to party.

Of course, I didn't mean to jump to Boxing Day without at least mentioning Christmas. Just like every other Christmas for the last 22 years, I woke up first. You don't want to mess with tradition. After wrapping a few last minute presents for my family, I was ready to go. Presents were good, and everyone seemed to like their's too. Mom and Dad got me some pilates classes. Kate made me a bear at Build-a-Bear with a shirt that says COLA hearts NOLA.. Hopefully, later blogs will be a little more interesting.

No comments: