Thursday, May 25, 2006

Three Quick Things

When did it became fashionable to show off a beer belly? I don't understand. Beautiful girls are wearing clothes that accentuate the beer belly - it's beyond me. I'm not criticizing having a beer belly. I'm not saying your fat. I'm just wondering why you're wearing your beer belly like a necklace. Explain it too me please.

Next - I want a new crush. Not that the old one is bad, I just want a new one. Kind of like I want a new shirt. Don't really need one, it's just fun. Maybe a nice Jewish boy. Then again, I don't really care. I'll most likely want someone I can't have, which is the way it always works. I want what I can't have.

Next - I wish I could let things go. I don't usually hold grudges - well, maybe I do - but it's more stupid stuff that gets to me. When things don't go my way I get tense. Guess that's just the stubborness in me.

Next - I'm a little bit scared. Ok, a lotta bit scared about moving to the middle of nowhere. I'm hoping everyone has their teeth and babies wear shoes.

No comments: