Thursday, March 25, 2010

Judge Me If You Will

So I know I'm a bit judgmental at times. Ok, maybe I'm a lot judgmental. But, there's a guy I'm friends with on facebook that I knew in elementary school and then we worked at The Limited together one summer and now he's married and obsessed with paintball. He has an entire photo album of his paintball gear. (Correction: he has multiple albums of his paintball gear.)

And if your name is xxleyecandy, I really don't want to talk to you. I don't care if you think we could be good together. I can't get over the fact that your name is xxleyecandy. Perhaps I'm a little worried that you think I'm xxleyecandy. But even still, just go.

And I really want to rant about some stuff from work right now, not work itself, more like stuff I'm fortunate enough to encounter in my day-to-day, but it would be a bit unprofessional. And, seeing as how anyone could stumble across this blog, I'm gonna just avoid that. Those stories are perhaps best for vocalizing instead of writing, but boy did I come across some winners recently. I do just want to say . . . nope, can't even do it.

No comments: