Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Josh

Remember FD1?

Remember when he winked at me a month or so ago?

Remember when he winked at me again on Sunday? Remember when I sent him the following e-mail?*

Dear Josh,


Thanks for winking at me. It's good to know you think I'm attractive and still (yes, still) think we might be good together. Unfortunately, we're not a good match. How do I know? Because we went out once before and then you asked me out again and I politely declined saying we're not a good match. Why aren't we a good match? Unfortunately, I don't like baseball and I know you have season tickets for the Yankees. Also, I'm not going to hang out with you at your place a.k.a. your parents' place. As much fun as I'd probably have with your parents (parents like me), I don't want to go with the three of y'all to your country house this summer.


I am glad you're "getting out there" and meeting people, but honestly, you're making my self-esteem plummet. Please stop.


Best of luck,
Sarah


*I may not have sent the e-mail above, but I am this close.

No comments: